Sales / Marketing Role
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Neg.
- Hours: Neg.
- Closing date: 30 Sep 2015
- Attachments: Job Description 0001.pdf
- Working with our existing team to promote our 2 brands and their relevant websites
- Maintaining and developing our existing product catalogue (including pricing updates)
- Producing regular marketing campaigns (email, AdWords, mailers, etc.)
- Using our online chat system to provide customers with quick quotes and customer support
- Calling customers to chase up quotes, artwork etc.
- Using sales tools to up-sell and cross sell products to ensure customers needs are met
- Visiting customers in the local area
- Finding innovative ways to find new customers and sell to existing customers
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to provide accurate quotations
- Ability to work off own initiative to meet goals
- Previous print and marketing/sales experience preferred but not essential
- Experience with email marketing campaigns, AdWords and SEO to aid sales
What you get:
- All the IT and software you need to reach your required goals
- A brand new iMac or PC of your choice
- Weekends off to enjoy yourself
- Competitive salary and pension
Please note that this is a performance based position and only highly driven candidates need to apply.