Litho Press Operator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: 20-40
- Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
A position has arisen to join our small team in Great Yarmouth running our flagship Heidelberg XL75 4-colour press. The position could be a full-time or part-time position, depending on the candidate with an appropriate package to suit. Experience of running a press in a commercial environment, a hands-on approach and a positive mindset are essential!
- Run and operate a Heidelberg press.
- Making sure that orders are processed within the deadlines set.
- Preparing all pre-press material, including plates and paper.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and ensure your machine is maintained to a high standard.
- Troubleshooting issues with the printing press or print quality.
- Ensure the output is of the highest quality, working with post-press to ensure smooth passover of work.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of working on a litho press essential.
- Willingness to be flexible and enthusiastic with approach to work.
- Understand and carry out instructions.
- Quality conscious and contribute to productivity targets.
- Attention to detail with ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
- Comfortable working a varied shift pattern, typically double-day shifts.
Hours and Pay
- 20-40 hr week, depending on individual, role could be part-time or potentially full-time.
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to work overtime, potentially occasional weekends and night-shifts during peak times
- "Bacon roll Friday", it's on us!